Sunday, March 21, 2010

When it comes to Love, I'm just too speechless to have a word.

Time's speeding everyday.
Baby's growing everyday.
Grandma's getting older everyday.
Love's getting more complicating each day.

If there's a god standing right in front of me now,
I would ask, "Why in the whole damn world, you must create Love ?"
Sometimes, my mind is like.. so jam that I can even forget what I'm supposed to blog about.
Ohh, now I remember.
Just now someone just said "Dunno future u will be qualified to work or not also'' to me.
Before he said that to me, I was telling myself ''Try to move one step just so we both will not be moody again for today''.
Then when I saw the msg that he sent to me, my smile totally became upside down.
I was picking the clothes out from the washing machine.
Trying to smile while walking up the stairs just so no one will know that I'm sad.
Trying to suck up my tears while hanging the clothes but failed.
I was trying to act like I'm yawning just so my brother won't look at my face.
Suddenly there's so many things came to my mind and I'm trying harder and harder to keep my tears.
Maybe you will think that I'm a cry baby, just because of that sentence then I already cry till like that ?
Hmmm, if you think this way then you are so wrong.
Girls are made from glass.
Easy to break, easy to cry.
''Haiyo why girls so mafan wan? A bit a bit then cry. A bit a bit then want fight."
Try to understand girl's feeling then you will find out why.
This year I cried a lot, seriously.
I don't know who to talk with.
I want to talk to Him, but I already can know what's his reaction will be.
Guys mar. What to do ?
Same thing again, I want to have the power to rewind the time ! D:
But anyway now my mood is getting better already.
Just hope nothing going to happen again. :)
But no matter what happen,
I

Will

Still

LOVE

HIM !










No comments: