Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweetest Milo~ :)

Alright, sweetest milo huh ? It started from my dad. :)
Just now about 10:30, I was cooking maggi mee.
Then my dad suddenly ask me whether I want to eat fried kuey toew or not.
And I answered him, "No".
Then I went to the toilet for awhile and went back to the kitchen again to continue cooking my maggi mee.
After awhile my dad came and ask, "Whoaa, cook maggi mee also didn't ask me whether want to eat or not?''
That makes me feel so bad for not asking him whether want some instant noodle for supper or not. :(
Then I heard someone opened the gate and I ran out quickly and stop my dad because I will feel more bad if he go out alone to tapao fried kuey teow. So yeahh, I accompany him. :)
While in the car, I said to my dad, "Di, I want milo ping.'' *smiles*
Then he straight say "No".
Fine. Then when he get out from the car to tapao the food, I was listening to the most lame thing ever from hitz dot fm. Which is "Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken". What the piak?
Then I turn my head over to look what's my dad doing.
And I saw him holding his wallet while looking at the drinks stall.
Try to imagine this. A father, quite short and a bit spare tyre under his chest, wearing his long bright green pants(pyjamas) and holding his wallet.
Not because he's my dad but honestly, that moment he was so so so cute. Don't laugh k?
Then I saw my dad took one plastic with milo ais in it.
I was like, "Huh? Oh my."
He knew that I'm not supposed to drink so much cold drinks and obviously, that time was supper time which is NOT allowed to drink cold drinks. - Rules from my mama.
But yet, I know that he just want me to be happy. :)
-Happiness is the key to enter healthy life- :)
But after that part, I felt so sad.
I rather my dad treat me not good at all.
Because Happiness will end, Sadness will start.
Or the other way round la k? Whatever it is.
I just love my dad so much.
That's all I can say. :)

Family is the best ! :D







This is my cute daddy with his long green pants. :)




Mii drinking the sweetest milo ever. Only I got. Nyek nyek. :p

No comments: