Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CHEEEEEEEER ! c:

My beloved Maju Cheer Members ! c:
Here I want to say something which is quite touching.
We've been training for 4 months and now, we got THIRD ! :D
Although we are not the champion, but still all of you are the champion in my heart.
And, after today maybe all of us will like, ''hi,bye''.
Like won't really talk to each other anymore.
But after today, at least all of us will have a great memories in our mind and heart.
Which is, today all of us cheer together, smile together, and tense together.
We will take this as an experience and save everything into our mind k ?
Honestly I didn't expect Maju will get Top3.
I thought we all will just make it as a performance and enjoy while cheering in front of everyone.
But now, things became better ! c:
At least I got something back home to show my parents that I'm not useless. :)
To JiaYi and YenYin, I'm sorry to hear that your phone got kidnapped by some useless, brainless, and lifeless 'animals' k ?
And JiaYi, please don't cry d yeahh. *SMILES*
Cheers make me know more friends like you guys.
You guys are totally awesome okay?
Once again, goooooooooood job guys !
Hope you guys will dream bout cheer tonight ! :p
Love ya lots ! c:


READY !

JJ to the AWW to the AM EI JEI EU !
AM to the EI to the JEI EU GO !


GO MAJU ! :D


No comments: